A Few thoughts of my Father...

A Few thoughts of my Father...
Because You Never Know Who's Reading!

About Me

My photo
Gilbertsville, PA, United States
It is only by the grace of God that I am sitting here today and writing this. I thank Him for all He has done and is doing, and WILL DO in my life, and it is my prayer that anyone who is reading this today, whether you are a scrapbooker I know, on a Design Team with me, a co-worker, a friend from church, or someone who thinks they are reading this "by coincidence," I want you to know that God loves you, and once you know Him, nothing can ever separate you from the love of God. Thanks for visiting me here. Love, Cindy

Followers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

*Please note

This Blog is intended for private and personal use only. It is not funded in ANY WAY by any religious, political, or special-interest group. Donations are NOT ACCEPTED, but prayers are always welcome.
Thanks,
Cindy

No comments:

Voting

Parenting