A Few thoughts of my Father...

A Few thoughts of my Father...
Because You Never Know Who's Reading!

About Me

My photo
Gilbertsville, PA, United States
It is only by the grace of God that I am sitting here today and writing this. I thank Him for all He has done and is doing, and WILL DO in my life, and it is my prayer that anyone who is reading this today, whether you are a scrapbooker I know, on a Design Team with me, a co-worker, a friend from church, or someone who thinks they are reading this "by coincidence," I want you to know that God loves you, and once you know Him, nothing can ever separate you from the love of God. Thanks for visiting me here. Love, Cindy

Followers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Holy Spirit Living!

I had the pleasure of hearing 4 messages from my Missionary friend this past weekend, all about the Holy Spirit. They were geared toward those who don't know who the Holy Spirit is (God LIVING IN US, whe we accept Jesus as our Savior...), to those who LIVE in the flow of the Spirit.

Whe Jesus died, rose, from the dead, and ascended into Heaven, God sent us The Holy Spirit. He is God In Us! He prompts our every move, He convicts us of sin in our lives, He is our COMFORTER!

As I listened to these messages, I thought, "If I followed the leading of the Holy Spirit, EVERY SINGLE TIME, with every decision, in everything I say and do...If I use the spiritual gifts He has given me, and pay NO ATTENTION to what anyone else thinks or says about it, HOW CAN I GO WRONG?

So, starting on THIS DAY, I will follow the leading of the Holy Spirit in my life. If I'm about to do something thst doesn't feel quite right, I'll stop dead in my tracks and change my actions.

Sounds like a tall order and a huge committment to make publicly, but I'm up for the challenge, and the awesome life I'll enjoy as a result!

May I have the strength not to act on impulse, by only on the prompting of the Holy Spirit, my closest friend. Wow, am I psyched!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME Cindy. God said He sets before us life and death, blessings and cursings... choose life. Now, this might seem like a really difficult test but here is the kicker.... Holy Spirit is there ALL the time whispering the answers to us. Our part is to listen and follow, which is easy if we get our big BUTs out of the way. (but...but...but)
Happy Holy Spirit Walking!

Voting

Parenting