A Few thoughts of my Father...

A Few thoughts of my Father...
Because You Never Know Who's Reading!

About Me

My photo
Gilbertsville, PA, United States
It is only by the grace of God that I am sitting here today and writing this. I thank Him for all He has done and is doing, and WILL DO in my life, and it is my prayer that anyone who is reading this today, whether you are a scrapbooker I know, on a Design Team with me, a co-worker, a friend from church, or someone who thinks they are reading this "by coincidence," I want you to know that God loves you, and once you know Him, nothing can ever separate you from the love of God. Thanks for visiting me here. Love, Cindy

Followers

Monday, August 10, 2009

My Prayer for tonight..

I Am one to pray out loud, but I generally don't share my prayers here, for whoever happens to be reading. But tonight is different. And if only one f my friends reads this, it will have been worth it:

Father God,
I come to you tonight, ever so humbly, thanking you for all you have done, and all that you are. But on this night, I am especially thankful for my many dear friends that you have blessed me with. Without the kindness and love you have put in their hearts for me, along with YOUR immeasurable love and grace, I don't know where I'd be today. I know there is nothing I could have ever done to deserve this, and so I take no credit for you love for me, I am just incredibly grateful and blessed.
Tonight I pray that you would meet all of the needs of my friends, both those known and unknown to me. You know their hearts. Please give them each an extra measure of your grace.
In your Son's precious name, Amen.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Cindy

Didn't know how else to contact you

I can't get into JADS?? do you know what's going on, I've emailed Jean but no reply as yet

Anonymous said...

Thank you Cindy.

Voting

Parenting