A Few thoughts of my Father...

A Few thoughts of my Father...
Because You Never Know Who's Reading!

About Me

My photo
Gilbertsville, PA, United States
It is only by the grace of God that I am sitting here today and writing this. I thank Him for all He has done and is doing, and WILL DO in my life, and it is my prayer that anyone who is reading this today, whether you are a scrapbooker I know, on a Design Team with me, a co-worker, a friend from church, or someone who thinks they are reading this "by coincidence," I want you to know that God loves you, and once you know Him, nothing can ever separate you from the love of God. Thanks for visiting me here. Love, Cindy

Followers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

CELEBRATE RECOVERY!

If you are reading this, and you or someone you know is needing help, keep reading!

Many people have this misconception that people who are heavy into church are either 1) super-religious and "righteous" or 2) really messed up!

The truth is that many Believers are dealing with (or have dealt with) many different kinds of hurts, hang-ups, and habits that they could use help working out! But where do you turn when you are a Sunday School teacher who can't start her day without alcohol? Or what about the well-known tax accountant who takes out his frustrations of the day by beating up his wife? Or maybe your life is in pretty good order, but you've never really mourned the loss of your dad, who committed suicide when you were in 2nd grade, and noone ever talked about it?

There is help, and there is hope! Well-reknowned Pastor and best-selling auther (The Purpose-Driven Life) Rick Warren of Saddleback Church in California, had one of his Associate Pastors approach him in 1991, telling him of a vision he had of a 12-step, Christ-based Recovery Program, to help people break free from these hurts, hang-ups, and habits! Nearly 20 years later, thousands and thousands of people have been through this program, which is now International, and can be found in churches and even prisons! This life-changing program is called Celebrate Recovery (CR.)

Its easy to get started: all you need to do is show up, and you will be greeted by the warmest, friendly, and most caring bunch of men and women you could ever imagine meeting. They will lead you exactly to where you need to be. All YOU need is the courage to walk across that parking lot for the first time.


How do I know? Because I am a grateful member of Celebrate Recovery (CR) and you couldn't PAY me to miss a single Tuesday night meeting. This program has changed my life in ways I never dreamed possible.

You don't have to do it alone. As a matter of fact, you CAN'T! But with God's help, along with the amazing support you'll start feeling the minute you walk through the doors and say, "Hey, its my first time..." you CAN overcome your old hurts, hang-ups, and habits, and your life WILL BE CHANGED!

For more info, PLEASE e-mail me at cbuchanan@dejazzd.com.
Please note: CR is open to all wto adhere to some basic guideines. If you have never stepped foot into a Church you are MORE than welcome to join us!

Love,
Cindy

No comments:

Voting

Parenting