A Few thoughts of my Father...

A Few thoughts of my Father...
Because You Never Know Who's Reading!

About Me

My photo
Gilbertsville, PA, United States
It is only by the grace of God that I am sitting here today and writing this. I thank Him for all He has done and is doing, and WILL DO in my life, and it is my prayer that anyone who is reading this today, whether you are a scrapbooker I know, on a Design Team with me, a co-worker, a friend from church, or someone who thinks they are reading this "by coincidence," I want you to know that God loves you, and once you know Him, nothing can ever separate you from the love of God. Thanks for visiting me here. Love, Cindy

Followers

Monday, July 6, 2009

God Loves Family!

So, did you read any more of the Story yet? I have read, and I have heard, and I will share it with you as well!

God tells us of his first Man and Woman,and of their CHILDREN! Adam and Eve had many, many children, and GOd doesnt' tell us exactly how many, but He speaks specifically of 3 of their Sons: Cain, Abel, and then Seth. He lived so long and had so many children, but God doesn't count how many. Some things He counts for us, and some things, He doesn't count for us, and one day I will ask Him about this! Because it MUST be important, or it wouldnt' be written!

So, I digress, to say that I am guilty of skipping over many begats and begets, and the sons of this Rabbi, etc. How about you? Today, though is a New Day, and I did NOT SKIP TODAY! And because I read ALL of it, I was reminded of Enoch, SMACK DAB in the middle of Gen. 5, who "suddenly disappeared, because God TOOK Him!" (Gen. 5:24) Now, I have known of Enoch being taken by God, one of 2 who didn't die, but on THIS day, I meditated on that verse for quite some time, and wondered why God took Enoch, and for what purpose, and finally concluded that God chose not to share that, and just Praised Him that I, too, will be with Him! Sometimes its simple. And most times, we make it hard.

So, again I come to CHOICES. And we all have a choice about the things we do, and the paths we will follow. And I thought of my own choices, and I know today that many of them haven't been very wise ones. But because of New Beginnings, I made a life-altering choice today. One that changed my Eternity~! And the choices we make DO change our Eternity, and you DO need to believe THAT. But I was only given a job to tell the story to some who might want to hear it. The Whole Story. That's what God Said. Amen.

No comments:

Voting

Parenting