A Few thoughts of my Father...

A Few thoughts of my Father...
Because You Never Know Who's Reading!

About Me

My photo
Gilbertsville, PA, United States
It is only by the grace of God that I am sitting here today and writing this. I thank Him for all He has done and is doing, and WILL DO in my life, and it is my prayer that anyone who is reading this today, whether you are a scrapbooker I know, on a Design Team with me, a co-worker, a friend from church, or someone who thinks they are reading this "by coincidence," I want you to know that God loves you, and once you know Him, nothing can ever separate you from the love of God. Thanks for visiting me here. Love, Cindy

Followers

Monday, July 6, 2009

And so today is another day in my New Beginning, and still I feel as humbles has never felt.

A MIRACLE OCCURED IN MY LIFE this weekend! And now it is documented medically and phyhsically, and confirms this through testng, and tells me to be quiet and let the doctor TELL ME that I am healed. Because , in my immmaturity, I fear I may boast of the healing that had nothing to do with anythign I did to "deserve" it, but only becuase JESUS LOVES ME. And so the weekend has been full of Joy and gladness, and a little fear, and a little duobt, and a lot of humility and awe of the God...MY God, who met with me on the floor of the church yesterday.

Now, with the physical, documented, medical confirmation of my healing.... In the Bible, when peple we ehealed, they sometimes danced in the streets, prolaiming what GOd has done. I am to meditate on what He has done, and then I will listen. And whether others disbelieve or are suspicious of my story, I cannot do anhthing about that, for I have not been given wisdom in this arena. All I can do is to Sing of His Love, and Rest.

I read in the Bible where demos flee and blind eyes couod see and the lame could walk!
And I was lame...And now, I WALK! And, still, I am not in pain.

And I have been Praising God today, and telling of His Miracle, done in me! And in my immaturity, I will look to those wiser than myself in these things of God, and seek thier wise counsel daily, or as often as they are able.

And Lew and I are alone this week while Josh is at Youth Camp Destin, on the beach, right now, as I write, they are in their Service. And now that I have been healed and delived and Saved, my husband and I can work together on our relationship with each-other and with God, And so we prayed. I have never enjyd my husband sio much as I have this weekend! And never has he been so responsive to what I needed from my husband, who is a simple man, but much wiser than I am on this day. I will go and get quiet. I will, again and continually be so, so greatful to My God, who has delivered me, healed me, and giving me a New Beginning!

So, now, again I will try to rest...in His Salvation. Rest...In His perfect love. Rest...that He loves me, and I that I am His child, and He is my Heavenly Father, whom I love more and more with each passing sliver of a second. And if I sleep, I sleep. And if I dont', I don't. And it is ALL GOOD, and it is All GOD.

No comments:

Voting

Parenting