A Few thoughts of my Father...

A Few thoughts of my Father...
Because You Never Know Who's Reading!

About Me

My photo
Gilbertsville, PA, United States
It is only by the grace of God that I am sitting here today and writing this. I thank Him for all He has done and is doing, and WILL DO in my life, and it is my prayer that anyone who is reading this today, whether you are a scrapbooker I know, on a Design Team with me, a co-worker, a friend from church, or someone who thinks they are reading this "by coincidence," I want you to know that God loves you, and once you know Him, nothing can ever separate you from the love of God. Thanks for visiting me here. Love, Cindy

Followers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

**FIRE FALLS AT MSF on Independence Sunday!**

Oh, My FRIENDS!
CAN I TELL YOU OF MY MIRACLE! I AM HEALED!

For those of you who know me, are you not SO TIRED of hearing me talk about this terribly PAINFUL CYST behind my silly left knee? The knee that I had CUT OPEN only last month, and was to have this CYST REMOVED later in the week? The one which made it so that I could not walk?!?!

I was on my face before GOD this morning at Morning Star Fellowship (MSF) in the 9:00 AM "Call 2 Fall" Service for Independence Day Sunday! Pastor Steven DeFrain had preached from 2 Chronicles (do you know it, or shall I tell you? I will tell!)

"IF my people, who are called by My Name will humble themselves and PRAY and SEEK my face, and TURN from their wicked ways, THEN I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and heal their land!" (2 Chron. 7:14 NLT)

So, we did this, and I while I was praying, I had a vision of myself being healed in a disappearing Hospital, that I will tell you of another day, and when I rose up from the floor into my seat, I AM HEALED! THE CYST IS GONE AND I HAVE NO PAIN!!!

"...and they praised the Lord, saying, HE IS SO GOOD! HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER!!!! (2 Cron 7:3 NLT)

I would like to stay here now, but I must go and spread this wonderful news of the MIRACLE that OCCURRED! YOU SPREAD THE WORD, TOO!!!!

Loving HIM,
Cindy

No comments:

Voting

Parenting