A Few thoughts of my Father...

A Few thoughts of my Father...
Because You Never Know Who's Reading!

About Me

My photo
Gilbertsville, PA, United States
It is only by the grace of God that I am sitting here today and writing this. I thank Him for all He has done and is doing, and WILL DO in my life, and it is my prayer that anyone who is reading this today, whether you are a scrapbooker I know, on a Design Team with me, a co-worker, a friend from church, or someone who thinks they are reading this "by coincidence," I want you to know that God loves you, and once you know Him, nothing can ever separate you from the love of God. Thanks for visiting me here. Love, Cindy

Followers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Family's Mission Statement

As a Challenge to the Members and Design Team at Christian Crafters, I asked them all to write a "Mission Statement" about thier family goals.  Here is my submission:



We all know the right things to do, but somehow, we don't have the strength to carry them out. By writing them down, we are making a commitment! 

What will you commit your family to today?

No comments:

Voting

Parenting