A Few thoughts of my Father...

A Few thoughts of my Father...
Because You Never Know Who's Reading!

About Me

My photo
Gilbertsville, PA, United States
It is only by the grace of God that I am sitting here today and writing this. I thank Him for all He has done and is doing, and WILL DO in my life, and it is my prayer that anyone who is reading this today, whether you are a scrapbooker I know, on a Design Team with me, a co-worker, a friend from church, or someone who thinks they are reading this "by coincidence," I want you to know that God loves you, and once you know Him, nothing can ever separate you from the love of God. Thanks for visiting me here. Love, Cindy

Followers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

GOD IS GOOD...ALL THE TIME!!!

...and all the time, GOD IS GOOD!!!

You'll probably notice that its been well over a week since I've posted anything here, which is highly unusual.
Due to a freaky car accident back in July, I have been in and out of the hospital, as many of you know, and was BACK in all this past week.

As listing all of my ailments does NOT glorify God--after all, He neither caused nor desired them to occur-- I am only writing to PRAISE HIM for all of the things that HAVE HAPPENED TO ME!!!!

WHY, CINDY?!?!  YOU'VE BEEN SO SICK SO MANY TIMES!  ALL THOSE BROKEN BONES!
WHY PRAISE GOD FOR THAT?!

Why praise God?  Well, besides the fact that He allowed me to survive a nearly-fatal car accident, HEALED me from ALL MY WOUNDS, and COMFORTED ME through it all, He also did so many other things, so may I share?

While lying in a hospital bed, He USED ME.  While I could barely moved, I was privileged to lead someone to the Lord and rejoice with them (and the angels!)  I met a Pastor whose church is in a large Jewish community, and when she found out that I, too, was raised Jewish, asked me to share about my conversion, and how she might reach out the the unbelievers in her area.   I had the opportunity to counsel, provide encouragement, witness to and PRAY for a woman who is in the last weeks of her life.  (She asked me, "How long is this prayer going to BE?!?!?!--there were a LOT of needs!)  I have had awesome conversations with my Pastor, who was faithful to visit me, no matter how far he had to drive, even the week his son and daughter-in-law brought a new life into the world!  (Many thanks, Pastor Steve-- I will never forget your kindness...)

I had time to read the New Testament cover-to-cover, all in one week, had 3 visits from a new, dear friend and AMAZING WOMAN OF GOD! (Thank you my sweet Anna!)  She listened to my every whine and groan, but mostly, we PRAISED GOD for providing us with deliverance from many past hurts, and for the wonderful work He has done in both our lives, and just for bringing us together...

...and the list goes on.

So, thank you, Father God, for bringing me to this wonderful place I call my temporary home.  For allowing me to be back with my family, stronger than ever before: Stronger in my body, but more important, stronger than ever in my knowledge of You!  Stronger in my Spirit, my witness, my testimony, and recovery!  Thank you for loving me, even when I wasn't even able to pray.  And thank you, as always, for sending us your Son Jesus.  In His precious name,
Amen. 

No comments:

Voting

Parenting